Bridging the Private and Public Cloud World Together
Interlink Vision provides a sophisticated Global service for Private, Public and Hybrid Managed cloud Services for video conferencing and collaboration. We believe our expertise can help organisations achieve their goals with our mixture of bespoke solutions.
Interlink Visions private on premise, hybrid &
cloud video solutions enables guaranteed quality
of service, using advanced and up-to-date video
network infrastructure, with world class technical
support & concierge services. We can work
alongside you’re in house technical support teams
or teams with no expertise of video conferencing
networks. We can provide public or Hybrid video conferencing solutions depending on your requirements, and existing video conferencing infrastructure.
Hybrid Video Conferencing Services
Interlink Vision can deploy your hybrid video network infrastructure & video conferencing systems and remotely manage the environment, be that housed within a private or public network. A hybrid solution would help:
• Clients who have video infrastructure that do not support new up and coming video functionality for today’s changing market.
• Client’s current infrastructure that may not have enough MCU port capacity and require the use of an overspill model to the cloud when needed.
• Clients who want advanced monitoring with a cost-effective, scalable solution that is guaranteed to provide quality, reliablity, secure video & audio conferencing services.
Why a Hybrid Solution?
Video Conferencing with cloud services can now be seen as an integral part of everyday visual collaboration; however adopting an in house solution with skilled personnel can be very costly. Interlink Vision can help you support and maintain your video communications architecture with a bespoke hybrid cloud video solution tailored for your organisation. Leave it to Interlink Vision’s qualified and skilled experts to remotely manage your video conferencing system environment and operations.
Visual collaborations will exponentially increase as you invest in additional hardware & software endpoints.
• Scalability – Interlink Vision are proud of the vast pool of resources and solutions available to cater any organisations needs.
• Security – The Hybrid solution can be used to provide private networks the security within the most critical areas, assuring that requirements are fulfilled for data sharing and video network storage.
• Management – Pro active management ensures any organisations guidelines and demands are up to date.
Why Interlink Vision Hybrid Solutions?
Outsourcing to Interlink Vision to deploy a
hybrid video as a service solution for private
on promise video infrastructure could not
be easier. With the management and
operations of your videoconferencing
environment in our experts’ hands, we can
help drive the end user experience and make sure that any solution you go for is easy to adopt and easy to use, therefore increasing the rate of return on your videoconferencing investment.
Interlink Visions Hybrid Video Managed Service promotes an ultimate cloud-based videoconferencing user experience for organisations wishing to have the functionality of ISDN connectivity, Data Collaboration, Recording & Streaming, Skype to H323 room system on video, Google Talk to H323 room system on video, Microsoft Lync to H323 room system on video, H.323/SIP Transcoding and Availability Monitoring & Management Tools.